Regional European ATC 2015 Sponsorship and Exhibition OpportunitiesSince its inception in 2007, Altair’s European Altair Technology Conference has grown from a HyperWorks user conference into one of the major PLM technology events in Europe, with around 600 attendees from international industry verticals including aerospace, automotive, biomedical, consumer goods, defense, electronics, heavy industry, marine and rail.
In 2014, more than 100 thought-provoking keynote addresses and client presentations highlighted industry trends in enterprise simulation, showed how manufacturers are enabling innovation through simulation and turned the event into a conference not to be missed. Additionally the active participation of our partners in the technology showcase was very well received by our attendees and turned the conference breaks into a forum for hardware and software solutions and lively discussions.
As a valued partner, we invite you to take advantage of this focused marketing opportunity by participating at the European ATC 2015 from Sept. 29th to October 1st in Paris, France, as a “Platinum” or “Gold” Sponsor or as an exhibitor. The exhibition will kick off on September 29th with our welcome reception at 6pm and then be open during the following two days.
Your company will benefit from maximum exposure through all event communications before and during the conference and conference related promotional activities during 2015. In addition, your company will be prominently recognized throughout the entire event and will receive an exhibition slot at this major event. This year for the first time you have the opportunity to sponsor our Next Big Idea panel discussion, which will bring your company on stage with some of Europe’s best known industry experts, or the WiFi connection at the conference location.
Sponsorship opportunities include:
• Platinum sponsorship
• Gold sponsorship
• Sponsor Plus Program (can be booked in addition to an exhibition booth, a platinum or a gold sponsorship)
Why exhibit at/sponsor the ATC 2015?
- Exhibit and present to more than 500 industry professionals from all over Europe
- Meet customers, prospects and partners from a broad range of advanced manufacturing industries to create new business opportunities
- Establish new and strengthen important existing business relationships
- Increase the visibility of your company's solution within the European HyperWorks community
- Showcase your latest products. how they integrate with HyperWorks and how product development processes benefit from a combined use of all products
- Gain a greater understanding of industry trends, needs and challenges from renowned keynote speakers and technology thought-leaders
- Network with fellow sponsors and exhibitors to drive more business through collaboration
- And more …
The full sponsorship program including all options and prices can be downloaded here (PDF).