The rapid expansion of electronic devices within various industry such as Automotive, Aerospace, Naval, Communication Industries and Consumer Products has meant that designing with electromagnetic (EM) effects in mind has become a vital part of the design process.
Altair’s comprehensive electromagnetic analysis software suite is building on state of the art computational electromagnetic (CEM) techniques to provide users with software that can solve a wide range of electromagnetic problems.
In this seminar, it was shown how Altair's broad software coverage and domain expertise can support in solving a wide range of EM problems for a large variety of industries. Attendees also saw how leading companies are using Altair’s comprehensive EM solution tool to address electromagnetic issues, solve design problems and gave them an opportunity to offer suggestions regarding the future development in EM.
Altair’s comprehensive EM simulation software used for the analysis and design of:
- Antenna design analysis, placement and optimization in vehicle, aircraft marine, and electronics applications
- Analysis of large scale electromagnetic scattering problems, e.g. for RCS analysis or installed system performance
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) analysis including: cable coupling in complex environments
- Electromagnetics field: interaction with organic tissues and medical implants for applications such as; remote keyless entry and pacemakers?
- Electromagnetic wave propagation and radio network planning
- Design and optimization of electric motors, electrical machines, actuators and sensors
- Calculation, simulation and optimization of eddy currents to reduce power dissipation