ATCx: Multibody & System Simulation
Simulation-driven Innovation involving systems and subsystems
On Wednesday, February 13th, come to Altair’s World HQ to see and hear how Altair continues to extend customers’ ability to achieve simulation-driven innovation – specifically, by simulating systems with Altair MotionSolve™ and Altair Activate™ products, separately as well as together.
The value-packed agenda includes presentations directly from 3 customer-companies already benefiting from these technologies, as well as other customer case studies presented by Altair staff. If you’d like to hear how other companies are using multi-body & system simulation to develop better products faster, this is your opportunity!
Additionally, Altair’s CTO and other Development leaders will share Altair’s direction and future plans for their multi-body math & systems technologies. During networking breaks, 6 demo stations will be available for you to learn more through lively, interactive discussions with the associated experts from Altair. The day will conclude with your choice of 3 immersive workshops where you can personally experience some of the latest or more specialized capabilities associated with Altair MotionSolve™ and Altair Activate™.
Who should attend?
- Engineers and Managers responsible for product development of systems – especially multi-disciplinary systems involving multi-body mechanics, controls, electronics, and/or electromagnetics
- Engineers and Managers challenged to meet ever-more-demanding requirements for product performance, cost reduction, and faster time-to-market
- Be a part of a vibrant, growing engineering community; Discuss, share, network, exchange ideas
- Learn how industry-leading companies are applying multi-body & system simulation to solve challenges
- Stay on top of the latest trends and developments with multi-body & system simulation
- Gain new software experience firsthand through hands-on workshops
February 13, 2019
February 13, 2019