ATCx: Multibody & System Simulation
The latest capabilities and advancements in simulation-driven design
On Wednesday, February 13th, Altair will host an ATCx event dedicated to the application of multibody dynamics & systems modeling with emphasis on both traditional Altair MotionSolve tools as well as a newer technology that embeds the MotionSolve engine inside an easy-to-use interface.
Attendees will learn about Altair’s multibody simulation and system modeling tools, where and how they can be used, and how customers have benefitted from these technologies on various applications spanning from automotive to aerospace, to general machinery and mechanisms. Various workflows will be discussed and presented, demonstrating how these tools can be used for things such as understanding basic kinematic and dynamic behavior of systems, providing critical loads for inputs to FEA studies, co-simulation with 1D modeling tools, as well as DOE optimization. Finally, hands-on workshops will allow attendees to engage and experience the tools firsthand and leave the event with basic training and know-how.
Who should attend?
- Engineering Managers
- Product Development Engineers Release Engineers
- CAE Engineers
- Any engineering professionals who are confronted with daily challenges of meeting performance and cost targets against aggressive timescales.
- Learn about Altair Inspire Motion, a newer MotionSolve-based program, embedded inside the Altair Inspire interface, which allows Designers and Design Engineers to perform motion analysis in an intuitive and user-friendly environment
- Gain immediate software experience firsthand through hands-on workshops
- Learn how the latest developments in simulation technology for multibody & systems analysis are being applied to solve challenges in industry leading companies.
- Engage in discussion on how to apply these techniques to improve your own processes and performance to deliver profitable products.
- Network with prominent professionals in the CAE engineering community.
February 13, 2019
February 13, 2019