Composite materials present new design opportunities due to their inherent versatility and weight advantages. To innovate in a highly competitive environment, companies across industries are continuously exploring new design processes and simulation technologies to ensure that the potential of composite materials is being delivered.
This seminar presented informative and thought-provoking presentations from a selection of Europe’s leading composite designers providing practical insights, discussing how they were utilised for design solutions to create innovative composite structures while accelerating their product development processes.
This Seminar Revealed:
- How to Migrate to Composite Materials - how leading composite design companies are overcoming the challenge of migrating to composite materials through the application of simulation technologies.
- How to Maximise Design Productivity - Discovered how to shorten product development process by finding the fastest route from CAD geometry to CAE models in an efficient, solver neutral environment.
- How to Develop Weight Optimised Composite Products - Experienced design best practices from our presenters, revealing how innovative design tools could be used to automatically create lightweight design solutions.
This seminar was beneficial to all practitioners involved in the virtual design of composites structures, as well as Engineering Managers and Directors tasked with producing products which exhibit “world beating” performance characteristics.
Why they Attended?
- Learnt the latest developments in composite technology and saw how they are being applied to solve design challenges in industry leading companies.
- Applied these techniques to improve their own design performance and deliver profitable products.
- Networked with prominent individuals in the UK composite design community