Composite materials present new design opportunities due to their inherent versatility and weight advantages. To innovate in a highly competitive environment, companies across industries are continuously exploring new design processes and simulation technologies to ensure that the potential of composite materials is being delivered.
During this seminar, informative and thought-provoking presentations from a selection of Europe’s leading composite designers will provide practical insights, discussing how they have utilised design solutions from Altair to create innovative composite structures while accelerating their product development processes.
This Seminar Will Reveal:
- How to Migrate to Composite Materials - See how leading composite design companies are overcoming the challenge of migrating to composite materials through the application of simulation technologies.
- How to Maximise Design Productivity - Discover how to shorten your product development process by finding the fastest route from CAD geometry to CAE models in an efficient, solver neutral environment.
- How to Develop Weight Optimised Composite Products - Experience design best practices from our presenters, revealing how innovative design tools can be used to automatically create lightweight design solutions.
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is beneficial to all practitioners involved in the virtual design of composites structures, as well as Engineering Managers and Directors tasked with producing products which exhibit “world beating” performance characteristics.
Why Should You Attend?
- Learn the latest developments in composite technology and see how they are being applied to solve design challenges in industry leading companies.
- Apply these techniques to improve your own design performance and deliver profitable products.
- Network with prominent individuals in the UK composite design community