Call for PapersJoin your peers, the Altair experts and technology leaders from all industries and present your innovative work to fellow engineers and simulation experts!
In September 2015, our multi-day conference in Paris, France presented around 100 thought-provoking keynote and technical presentations, highlighting industry trends for innovative product design and development. Now we are looking for presentations for the 9th European ATC and invite you to submit your abstract for this year's event.
We are looking for presentations in the following categories:
- Design Additive Manufacturing
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- CAE in the Cloud and HPC
- Crash & Safety Simulation
- Data Analytics
- Optimization and Lightweight Design
- Multi-domain Optimization
- DOE & Robust Design
- Manufacturing Simulations
- Multibody Dynamics
- Noise-Vibration-Harshness (NVH)
- Process Automation & Performance Data Management
- Systems Simulation
- University Research & Teaching
We haven't convinced you yet?
Here are three good reasons to submit an abstract and to be a part of the most important european event for “Simulation-driven Innovation” in Europe:
- Present and promote your projects
- Network and improve your skills
- Inspire and be inspired
Download the PDF of the Flyer here.
Industry presentations will be scheduled during the technical sessions of June 28th, submissions for the universityresearch & teaching session will be scheduled on June 26th, during the academic session.
Please submit your abstract here.
DEADLINE: March 31st, 2017
For further questions please contact email@example.com.
26-28 June 2017 - Congressforum, Frankenthal, Germany