Boarding to real-life simulation world
Multibody and System Simulation Conference 2018
To address the growing needs of multi-discipline engineering such as electric actuation, control of flexible mechanisms or computing external fluid loads on systems, Altair provides a family of connected simulation technologies in HyperWorks. These range from 0D/1D systems within Activate to full 3D flexible multibody systems in MotionSolve.
This ATCx conference will focus on :
- Altair vision and state-of-the-art for systems & multibody simulation
- Customers applications of Activate, MotionSolve and other major Altair solutions
- Altair 2018 news and roadmap for Activate and MotionSolve solutions
It will be a unique opportunity for EMEA customers to find how others are using HyperWorks to solve their challenges and also meet the head of Altair development teams for Activate and MotionSolve solutions.
- Rajiv Rampalli, Vice-President for Multibody Simulation
- Michael Hoffman, Vice-President for Math & Systems Solutions