Productivity Gains through 'Best-in-Class' Pre & Post Processing
Leading Companies Revealed Design Productivity Gains
The fiercely competitive arena of the global manufacturing industry places increasing pressure on suppliers and OEMs to produce designs in vastly reduced timescales. With so much of the engineers’ time being taken up with pre and post-processing activities, it has never been more important to ensure that they are equipped with the fastest model meshing and most versatile visualisation technologies available.
For over 30 years, Altair has collaborated with customers from around the world to develop software applications that solve complex business and engineering problems all aimed at dramatically increasing productivity and profitability.
This seminar revealed how a selection of leading companies switched or added Altair’s Pre and Post solution to their existing CAE stack, reaping the benefits of vastly improved productivity and automation.
Business Benefits Showcased
- Productivity -'Best in class' capabilities, process automation and integration
- Integration - Direct interfaces with a wide variety of CAD packages & CAE/CFD analysis solvers supporting your PLM environment
- Support -Fast, responsive customer support team, continual product development
- Return on Investment – Patented HyperWorks Licensing System adding value since 1999
Engineering and financial decision makers focused on delivering profitable product design and innovative solutions within time sensitive engineering programmes.
Why they attended?
- Learnt the latest developments in modelling & visualisation and saw how they are being applied to drive down costs & bring products to market faster.
- Discussed how these techniques could improve design performance and deliver profitable products.
- Networked with prominent individuals in the UK engineering community.