Productivity Gains through 'Best-in-Class' Pre & Post Processing
Are you ready for a change?
Leading Companies Reveal Design Productivity Gains
The fiercely competitive arena of the global manufacturing industry places increasing pressure on suppliers and OEMs to produce designs in vastly reduced timescales. With so much of the engineers’ time being taken up with pre and post-processing activities, it has never been more important to ensure that they are equipped with the fastest model meshing and most versatile visualisation technologies available.
For over 30 years, Altair has collaborated with customers from around the world to develop software applications that solve complex business and engineering problems all aimed at dramatically increasing productivity and profitability.
This seminar will reveal how a selection of our blue chip clients such as Airbus, Jaguar Land Rover, Bombardier etc. have switched from their incumbent solution to the Altair HyperWorks CAE framework, reaping the benefits of vastly improved productivity.
- Productivity -'Best in class' capabilities, process automation and integration
- Gateway to the Innovation - don’t use simulation just as validation tool! see how you can achieve “Simulation Driven Design”
- Support -Fast, responsive customer support team, continual product development
- Return on Investment – Patented licence HyperWorks Licensing System adding value since 1999
- Full HyperWorks Technology -Includes HyperMesh for CAE Modelling & MultiPhysics Solver optimisation enabled!
- Integration –Direct interfaces with a wide variety of CAD packages & CAE/CFD analysis solvers supporting your PLM environment.
Who should attend?
Engineers or companies who are looking for an open-architecture, Multiphysics CAE platform to enhance product performance, design lightweight components, get products to the market faster and access to new technologies.
Why you should attend?
- Learn the latest developments in modelling & visualisation and see how they are being applied to drive down costs & bring products to market faster in industry leading companies.
- Apply these techniques to improve your own design performance and deliver profitable products.
- Network with prominent individuals in the UK engineering community.