PBS Works User Group
An Epic Event of Adventure & HPC Exploration
Empower your high-performance computing infrastructure to run smarter, simpler, and faster by attending the 2013 PBS Works User Group. The two-day event is a must-attend for all current PBS Works customers and partners, bringing together HPC thought leaders who will focus on unique challenges facing businesses today. This year, the PBS Works UG will take place at the Americas Altair Technology Conference (ATC).
SPACE IS LIMITED. REGISTRATION IS FREE!
Register today! Already registered? Click here to log into your account.
View or download the agenda.
Benefits of Attending:
- Network and exchange best practices with other customers and partners
- Connect with hundreds of engineering, enterprise computing and business analytics professionals attending the ATC
- Gain access to Altair technical specialists and developers for PBS Works product support
- Discuss your PBS Works experiences with Altair's decision makers
- Learn how Altair’s latest private & public high-performance cloud computing (HPCC) solutions can benefit your business
- NEW! Hands-on Workshops: Arrive early to attend the PBS Works hands-on workshops, and learn how to utilize PBS Works’ solutions to their full potential. Workshops are listed below – each class is $250 or $450 for both. Click here to learn more.
- Monday, September 30:
– Intro to Creating & Using PBS Hooks (View video to learn more.)
– Intermediate Workshop to Creating & Using PBS Hooks
- Tuesday, October 1:
– Intro of Integrating Applications within Compute Manager
Hyatt Regency Orange County
Garden Grove, CA
October 1 - 3, 2013